perjantai 1. marraskuuta 2013

The drunken dead


I'm in a hurry to update everything before Sunday, because Tokyo is finally calling!!
I'm so excited that I can't even..!! Still have to pack and jump off the cliff and stuff like that... Too much shit to do.. But JAPAAAAAN! ♥

So anyways. We got an invite to a Halloween party in Tampere, from Sonja! If you say a "Halloween party", we are so in! So once again, we left to Tampere on Friday! 
People are nowadays so fucking boring that they just wanna go to a bar.. Bleh. Halloween is the best holiday!! After Christmas.. Because food.





This is how we end up when we try to take "serious" pictures.





We are sexy even if we're dead.

Too bad I don't have any more pictures from the party, because there were some awesome costumes!! 

It's been a long time since I got to dress up. I was suppose to put a corset but then I used my final brain pieces and figured it wasn't such a good idea. I've started to get some panic attacks lately, so I didn't want to risk it. It would be awesome to have a panic attack when you're in a corset that takes 15 minutes to take off and you can't breathe XD

But I still liked my costume and that wig was amazing! It cost 15€ and it was super good quality! People asked if that's my real hair.. Nope. I would shoot myself if I had that much hair XD 
I actually don't have any idea what I was but I just went with it! I wanted to do those Ruki stripes on my neck with latex. Well, just because. Ruki ♥ It was my first time trying liquid latex and it could've been better but oh well! It was good enough!


But thanks again for the invite!! Had so much fun!


0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti