perjantai 3. tammikuuta 2014

Music Awards of the Year 2013


Last song of the year 2013 was : BORN - Radical Hysteria.
First song of the year 2014 was :  the GazettE - Last Heaven.

My personal Music Awards for the year 2013! 


The band of the year: 
the GazettE  

The musician of the year: 
Reita from the GazettE ♥ 

.. And Ryoga from BORN and Tsuzuku from MEJIBRAY... 

The album of the year: 
the GazettE - BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY

The song of the year: 
BORN - Radical Hysteria

The single of the year: 
MEJIBRAY - DIE KUSSE

The concert of the year:
There's so many..!

the GazettE @ the Circus, 29.09.
the GazettE @ Olympus Hall, Hachioji, 18.11.
the GazettE @ Urayasu Bunkakaikan, 22.11.
BORN, SCREW @ Club Quattro, 13.11.
MEJIBRAY @ New Side Beach, 17.11.
lynch., Defspiral, Diaura, Merry, KID @ Shibuya - AX, 15.11.

MUCC @ Shibuya - AX, 08.11.

The live DVD of the year: 
the GazettE - [DIVISION] FINAL MELT LIVE DVD

The music document of the year: 
Born This Way -Live & Document from Tour 2013 "Devilish of the PUNK"-

The music video of the year: 
This is too hard.. the GazettE - INSIDE BEAST

The lyrics of the year: 
the GazettE - LAST HEAVEN and BORN - SATISFACTION? 

The best CD cover of the year: 
the GazettE - BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY is like the greatest cover ever



Gazette much..? Well what can you do when they are so fucking AMAZING! 

It was kinda hard to be honest.. I can't choose one! XD

But yeah, last year was amazing for me! I hope this year will be as amazing as 2013! 
I didn't really make any new years resolutions because those are kinda stupid in my opinion.. But I decided few things! Which one of those I can hopefully show you soon!! I'm so excited dididi!

Now I shall start sipping wine, because it's time to have a small party because I'm getting old.. YAAAY, let's have a drink for getting old!


2 kommenttia:

  1. Senkin varas! >:( Mun keksimän jutun noin röyhkeesti kopsasit. No ei vaiskaa. :D

    GAZETTE MUCH?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Jooooo!! Se oli niin kiva et oli pakko! XD

      But never too much!

      Poista